1. Who was the first recipient of the Sahitya Akademi Award for English Fiction?
2. Which writer when asked how he wished to die replied that he wanted to die on the 13th line of a sonnet?
3. Who is the author of All About H. Hatterr?
4. Name the novel by Anita Desai shortlisted for the Booker Prize 2000?
5. R K Narayan was helped by a famous British author in publishing his first Malgudi based novel "Swami and Friends". Who was he?
6. Which novel by an Anglo-Indian writer was adjudged as the Booker of the Bookers?
7. Where is the fictional town of Malgudi located?
8. Name the debut novel of Upamanyu Chatterjee which was made into a small budget film?
9. Untouchables and Coolie are the wonderful novels of which Indian writer?
10. Which writer's autobiography is titled the Autobiography of An Unknown Indian?